Award Winning Website Design That Does More Than Please The Eye - It Brings Results And Instills Customer's Confidence
Join Our List of Successful Clients Including:
Do You Really Have A Proper Digital Strategy?
We have all seen tons of websites that are beautifully designed, have slick functionalities and portray a strong sense of professionalism. You see, that's great but that's not going to be enough.
Time and again, we hear website owners complain and get really frustrated about spending tens of thousands of dollars on web design that don't turn website traffic into leads, sales or the engagement they desire.
They then went on with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-per-click Ads (PPC), Social Media and whatever is the hot on the internet, without first solving the problems on their website design.
They fail to realise and act upon the fact that their websites or digital channels are not optimized to convert their traffic into qualified leads and sales.
Money and opportunity costs lost! Don't make the same mistakes they did.
339% ROI Within First 12 Months!
"After the website was launched, we received positive comments from our intermediaries and customers. Business units have received an estimated 10% increment in enquiries, quotations and deals within the first 3 months after the new website went live."
Ms. Roxanne Tok
Now You Can Finally Unlock the Converting Power of Your Website by Applying our Web Design Methodology
Secrets To A Highly Effective Website: The Right Method
Many businesses are missing out on the crucial opportunity to get their visitors to actually engage with their website. Think about it. If you can get your visitors to actually do something while on your site and engage them, there’s a greater chance that you are going to push them through the funnel.
Gathering more than 10 years of experience developing websites with more than 500 organizations, we devised this methodology to help you radically achieve maximum returns from your website through optimized conversion.
How Will This Benefit You?
Be rewarded with great Return On Investment when your website:
- Reaches out to more customers regardless of the different browsing devices they use.
- Ensures that all website visitors enjoy the same user experience.
- Persuades website visitors to take the desired actions you want them to, such as:
- Calling your company's hotline
- Making sales enquiries
- Patronizing your physical stores
- Making e-commerce transactions
- Registering/paying for events
- Subscribing to your product and mailing list
- Downloading your virtual product
Regardless the objectives you want to achieve with your website, all of the above will almost always give you more sales, more leads and more customer engagement through optimized conversion!
1. Optimized For The Right Prospects
Different visitors arrive at your website everyday but they expect your product or service to be exactly what they’re looking for and to feel almost as if it were specifically designed for them. This is what we call "perceived customization".
How do we do that?
By discovering what your visitors want and giving them what they want!
The secret is not about customizing the products or services you sell, it’s about making it feel that way. Through designing segmentation funnels & quizzes on the website and gathering user data, we can personalize content for the different targeted prospects on your website.
2. Optimized With The Right Design
Persuasive Web Design
Your website should be able to persuade your visitors to perform the actions you want them to (the conversions), which can be actions like signing up your mailing list, making a purchase on the website or making an enquiry to your business immediately.
We apply psychology of persuasion theory on web design including:
- Social Proof
Of course, we can do more than just the above tactics, it's about making human connections through good web design, invoking emotions through persuasive and delightful user experience.
Even if your headline, your copy, and your design are all on point, you might still be losing a significant percentage of your prospects because the action that you’re asking them to take (i.e. putting in a name and email address), may actually be too threatening.
Small steps reduce fear for better conversion rates.
We create segmentation funnels & quizzes to lead them to the opt-in.
3. Optimized With The Right Technology
Responsive Web Design
- Google's mobile ranking factors will not only label your website as "mobile-friendly", but will also use that to determine if your website should rank higher in the search results. Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices. (Official Google Webmaster Central Blog, 26 Feb 2015)
- "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" – if your website is not designed to be readily accessible via all the different web browsing devices then you are not fully maximizing its potential outreach to your target audience.
- They shouldn't have to tire their fingers completing your super long form. If you want to create pleasant user experiences for all your visitors, then you need to optimize your website for mobile (recommended to use responsive web design).
- Visit your current website now on a mobile device, is it mobile-friendly yet?
Advanced Content Management System
In this digital age when potential customers want information, they are searching fast and well. They are able to take quick action even before getting into any contact with a sales person. Your website should be able to display content that is personalized to the different visitors.
Everyone talks about it but is often left strangled not knowing how to go about implementing it.
You can’t just create personalized content and display to the targeted prospects WITHOUT the right programmatic technology assisting your content management system.
1,400% ROI with E-commerce!
Goodwood Park Hotel has taken a step further to make their festive products available for sale through e-commerce website, after selling them through traditional offline channels for many years.