Everyday at iFoundries is a learning opportunity, for the new, for the better.
Learn more about our company culture.
If you are looking to work in an informal, fun yet professional environment with a closely-knitted team instead of the usual corporate jungle, we might be the one for you. Share the same passion like ours and we want you to grow and succeed together with us!
Sales Executive (Digital Marketing Software)
With a good listening ear and an inquisitive mind, you seek to deliver the best solution to customers' problems each and every time. You are out-going and love to build relationships in the B2B network.
- Primary goal is to increase sales for our software products and ensure customer success.
- Develop and follow up on sales leads.
- Meet customers and sort out any pre sales questions they have.
- Talk to customers and map our software capabilities to customer needs.
- Conduct product demo sales presentations.
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals.
- Collaborate with product teams and update product knowledge constantly.
- Managing client's expectations from the start of sales process to implementation.
- Meet monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) including sales targets.
- Generate and present weekly sales report, manage sales pipeline and update CRM on sales leads and opportunities.
- Attend business networking events to identify and connect with potential prospects.
- Basic monthly salary + monthly sales commissions based on KPIs.
- Knowledgable about the digital marketing and B2B software business.
- Professional Sales certifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Able to thrive in fast pace environment.
- Good knowledge about business, digital marketing and web technology in general.
- Professional, mature and well-groomed.
- Driven, inquisitive, meticulous, confident, motivated, proactive and decisive.
- Prior experience in selling software licensing and SaaS products will be considered an advantage.
. Please also state your expected salary.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
Internship Opportunities Available For:
- Web Development
- Digital Design
- Digital Project Management
- Digital Marketing
We often hear from our past interns about their advancement to great job opportunities in their careers after graduation.
"The 1.5 months internship with iFoundries gave me a wonderful opportunity to gain knowledge and insights into the IT industry, which was definitely an add-on to what I have learnt from school. I was assigned to the Digital Project Management team and I had the opportunity to work with a very helpful team. My mentor and colleagues were always available when I needed guidance. I really appreciate their patience and I felt very welcomed to the team.
Some examples of what I have learnt through the internship was conducting User Acceptance Test (UAT) on different browsers using various electronic devices. I can better understand the importance of working closely with others, including clients and programmers. I also had the chance to learn how to use the backend of the website with programs such as Joomla and Wordpress."
- Project Management InternSIM Global University of London (UOL)
"Being in the role of Project Management, I could simply say that one must be adaptable to the challenges posed by the various projects. Not only that, we must be quick in making decisions so that we do not compromise the quality of work while keeping close to the project timeline. Having little prior background knowledge in IT, I am glad that the seniors are patient and detailed in teaching me on the process of Project Management and how I could perform my task.
Even if I was in the Project Management department, I was able to learn from other seniors on how they conduct their work. Ex: SEO, content writing, soliciting sales and so on."
An Ni Kwek
- Project Management Intern National University of Singapore (NUS)
"3 months sure flew by in the blink of an eye when you are having fun. As a digital marketing intern, I was constantly exposed to digital marketing strategies and best practices. There were many opportunities for me to learn and experiment. I was able to visualise and conceptualize the buying journey of a prospect and even apply them in my daily life.
In hindsight, it was a heart-warming and rewarding environment. My colleagues were always happy to help and provide insightful advice to me. They made me feel at home and have given me a sense of belonging. This experience will surely be etched as one of the most memorable and enriching times of my life. I’m proud to be part of the iFoundries family."
- Digital Marketing Intern Nanyang Business School (NTU)
"During my 3 month internship in iFoundries, I was assigned with different tasks under both the project management and web design team and both have further enhanced my understanding of how a successful website is being built with all the efforts from web designers and web developers.
On top of this, the work culture in iFoundries has given me a sense of belonging as we were always helping one another while guidances and advices were always provided to me and this definitely make my internship unforgettable and meaningful for sure. I believed that this fruitful experience will definitely be useful for my studies as well as my future career."
Lok Seng Siong
- Web Development Intern Nanyang Technological University