We are constantly seeking individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to exceed our customer's expectations each and every time. Do you have what it takes?
Everyday at iFoundries is a learning opportunity, for the new, for the better.
Learn more about our company culture.
Growth Solutions Consultant
What You Will Learn:
- As a Growth Solutions Consultant that works closely with the senior management, you will acquire insights on what marketing and sales strategies are used by growth companies successfully.
- You will learn how to sell consultatively and apply needs analysis, gaps analysis and ask high-value and thought provoking questions to your prospects to position the company as the marketing and sales authority and solutions provider to help them achieve their business goals.
- You will learn how to audit and analyse your prospect’s digital footprint to prepare an engagement strategy prior to meeting them to make the meeting productive and meaningful for them.
- You will learn to read and analyse key metrics that drives a business, what to propose to your clients to prioritise their marketing activities that shall improve leads generation, qualification and conversions.
- Engage the top 1,000 accounts the company would like to acquire with the support of the marketing team to generate and engage these leads to present the iFoundries’ Value Proposition;
- Connect with CEOs, CMOs, Managing Directors, General Managers, Marketing Directors, Sales Directors and SME Executive Directors via LinkedIn, business networking events to share the iFoundries’ Value Proposition and how we can help them achieve their business goals and grow their business;
- You shall be empowered to Engage, Present, Analyse, Propose, Negotiate and Convert your qualified prospects into clients;
- Be the primary contact point between the client and the company until the project kicks-off and is managed by the solution delivery team;
- Work with the solution delivery team to develop business proposals, scope of work and costing within certain gross margins before presenting to the clients;
- Communicate your progress, challenges and the support you need daily, through team huddles and weekly, through the ifoundries CRM;
- Review your qualified prospects lists with your manager weekly to align and prioritise your client acquisition activities using the Eisenhower Matrix;
- Review and reflect your monthly and quarterly performance and realign it to the goals and objectives of the company with your manager monthly.
- Provide market feedback to the company every fortnightly during iFoundries team engagement sessions on client feedback, pricing, what other competitors are offering;
- Be accountable to personal and professional development and growth to continuously be able to add massive value to clients;
- Participate in the iFoundries team engagement and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate/Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite, Office 360 or Microsoft Office
- Possess Professional Certificate in Sales and Negotiation
- Can apply a human touch on your written and oral communications
- Enjoy meeting people, have an inquisitive mind to ask high-value questions
- Possess excellent human interaction skills that cares for others and wanting the best for them
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams of marketing, sales, service delivery, client success and client support
- Thrives in fast-paced environment that challenges you to be a better version of yourself
- Enjoy reading and reflecting on topics of business, growth hacks, digital marketing, web technologies, artificial-intelligence, marketing and sales tools, customer experience and customer success
- Driven to be a sales professional and is well-groomed
- Driven yet humble, inquisitive yet an attentive listener who is conscientious, confident, motivated, proactive and decisive
It would be advantages to you, if you:
- have at least 1 year working experience in B2B sales
- have more than 100 contacts of mid-sized to Fortune 1,000 companies
- are part of a business networking and referrals group
- have sold solutions worth at least SGD$10K
- sold business solutions, consulting services, digital marketing services or enterprise software that increases the productivity of a business
What You Can Expect:
- On-target Earnings from SGD$72,000 per annum onwards (base + commission)
- Medical and dental benefits
- Mobile phone and transport claims
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.