We are constantly seeking individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to exceed our customer's expectations each and every time. Do you have what it takes?
Everyday at iFoundries is a learning opportunity, for the new, for the better.
Learn more about our company culture.
We may not have Silicon-Valley perks, but we do have...
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) and Performance bonuses
- Medical fees reimbursement and group hospital & surgical insurance
- Yearly company cohesion/teambuilding events
- Sponsorship to attend trade conferences/seminars
- Personal development sponsorship and subsidy
- Free access to the gym and swimming pool facilities within our office building
Current Available Positions:
Digital Marketing Strategist
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Increase organic traffic to a website using on-page optimization and link-building techniques
- Proficiency in Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns - Online advertising on Google Adwords, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Proficiency in Inbound Marketing will be advantageous
- Proficiency in Email marketing (drip campaigns) and Social Media Marketing is a plus
- An independent, resourceful, result-oriented and analytical thinker
- Able to work closely with the project team on clients' campaigns
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command in English, both spoken & written
- At least 1 year of working experience in digital marketing on areas described above (freelance experience can be considered)
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
Limited Internship Opportunities Available For:
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Digital Project Management
- Digital Marketing
We often hear from our past interns about their advancement to great job opportunities in their careers after graduation.
Nanyang Business School (NTU)
Nanyang Technological University
Singapore Institute of Technology