Everyday at iFoundries is a learning opportunity, for the new, for the better.
Learn more about our company culture.
If you are looking to work in an informal, fun yet professional environment with a closely-knitted team instead of the usual corporate jungle, we might be the one for you. Share the same passion like ours and we want you to grow and succeed together with us!
We may not have Silicon-Valley perks, but we do have...
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) and Performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Medical fees reimbursement and group hospital & surgical insurance
- Yearly company cohesion/teambuilding events
- Sponsorship to attend trade conferences/seminars
- Personal development sponsorship and subsidy
- Free access to the gym and swimming pool facilities within our office building
Current Available Positions:
Project Management Executive (Web/Digital Projects)
The ideal Project Executive is expected to assist in leading client projects and see to its fruition. The candidate will take pride in contributing project ideas to clients, managing a project team well, and satisfying client needs.
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Digital Media or equivalent
- Have strong web development knowledge
- Experienced in the web/digital agency environment
- Experienced in managing web/digital projects
- Experienced in dealing with clients (brand managers, marketing managers)
- Ability to manage different kind of resources (web developers, web designers, etc.)
- Experienced in Basecamp or similar project management tool is a plus
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team
You are expected to:
- Work under the guidance of a Project Manager
- Develop project planning documents including requirements, timeline and training
- Assist in managing multiple web projects concurrently and efficiently
- Prepare and communicate regular project updates to clients
- Manage clear communication between clients and project teams
- Manage team resources for each project
- Manage content for website when applicable
- Manage and execute QA on projects before handover to clients
. Please also state your expected salary.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
Internship Opportunities Available For:
- Web Development
- Digital Design
- Digital Project Management
- Digital Marketing
We often hear from our past interns about their advancement to great job opportunities in their careers after graduation.
"Being in the role of Project Management, I could simply say that one must be adaptable to the challenges posed by the various projects. Not only that, we must be quick in making decisions so that we do not compromise the quality of work while keeping close to the project timeline. Having little prior background knowledge in IT, I am glad that the seniors are patient and detailed in teaching me on the process of Project Management and how I could perform my task.
Even if I was in the Project Management department, I was able to learn from other seniors on how they conduct their work. Ex: SEO, content writing, soliciting sales and so on."
An Ni Kwek
- Project Management Intern National University of Singapore (NUS)
"3 months sure flew by in the blink of an eye when you are having fun. As a digital marketing intern, I was constantly exposed to digital marketing strategies and best practices. There were many opportunities for me to learn and experiment. I was able to visualise and conceptualize the buying journey of a prospect and even apply them in my daily life.
In hindsight, it was a heart-warming and rewarding environment. My colleagues were always happy to help and provide insightful advice to me. They made me feel at home and have given me a sense of belonging. This experience will surely be etched as one of the most memorable and enriching times of my life. I’m proud to be part of the iFoundries family."
- Digital Marketing Intern Nanyang Business School (NTU)
"During my 3 month internship in iFoundries, I was assigned with different tasks under both the project management and web design team and both have further enhanced my understanding of how a successful website is being built with all the efforts from web designers and web developers.
On top of this, the work culture in iFoundries has given me a sense of belonging as we were always helping one another while guidances and advices were always provided to me and this definitely make my internship unforgettable and meaningful for sure. I believed that this fruitful experience will definitely be useful for my studies as well as my future career."
Lok Seng Siong
- Web Development Intern Nanyang Technological University
"My two-month internship with iFoundries has been extremely rewarding and enjoyable - an ideal way to spend my summer productively. My colleagues were always obliged to guide me through programs and workflows that I didn't understand and to answer any questions that I had instantly and patiently. I definitely gained a valuable insight to how a company functions, learned plenty of web related skills and enjoyed virtually every minute of the internship."
Avery Lim - Web Design Intern
Singapore Institute of Technology